A 3o+ page handbook created to house as much information about Millennials as we can possibly put in a download, this handbook is built as a 'read this first' manifesto. If you're just jumping into the 'Millennial worker' conversation this is a great place to start and learn about the newest workforce generation.
In this 'Handbook' the reader will learn:
- How we define a generation
- What are the 4 working generations
- What the future of work looks like
- Style differences between Millennials and other generations
- Key characteristics of the Millennial generation and why this is vital
to our workforce
- How to build an engaging workplace culture for the Millennial generation
- The Belief:Behavior Conversation with Millennials, the CAMP Method of Motivation for Millennials and building the skills of the Adaptive Coach for Millennials
- Retention plans for Millennial workers
- Additional advice to help Millennials become value-added
This is a perfect Handbook for leaders in organizations dealing with the new generation, managers, HR departments, recruiters and Millennials themselves!